They are fun for you and your hound(s). Our events are one of our best ways of getting new adopters for these wonderful hounds, we can always use more volunteers to help.
Please be responsible when out with your greyhound. When your greyhound is at the end of a leash, he/she relies on you for safety. Your greyhound will appreciate your efforts to keep him/her close by your side.
Please join us in helping to spread the word on greyhound adoption. We need help promoting our organization at local events. Can you spare a couple of hours one weekend a month to go to a pet store, a green market or any other location to let people meet your greyhound(s) and give out information on our organization? Check out the events listed below and if interested in volunteering please contact Mary Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org .
For any of the events without specific chairpersons you may sign up with Mary Ann at email@example.com or (954) 579-6069.
Upcoming Scheduled Events
Honda Classic Birdies for Children
Greyhound Pet Adoption is participating in this year's Honda Birdies for Children program. For every dollar in donations that GPA receives the Honda Classic will match an additional 10%. So GPA will receive 110% of every donation dollar!
If you make a donation of $20 or more you will have a chance to win a new 2017 Honda vehicle by correctly guessing the total number of birdies made by the entire field during all four rounds of play. The deadline for entry in the Grand Prize Guess is February 22nd.
Red Barn Feed & Supply
2nd Saturday of the Month:
March 11th (Saturday)
April 8th (Saturday)
10:00am - 2:00pm
12948 Okeechobee Blvd
Phyllis Alasia (561) 358-7169
Palm Beach Kennel Club
Please join us at the Palm Beach Kennel Club for Meet & Greets
- February 23 Thursday 1pm-3pm $50,000 James W. Paul Derby
- March 16 Thursday 1pm-3pm $50,000 Arthur J. Rooney
- April 15 Saturday 1pm-3pm Rooney's 5K Run / Walk
- April 29 Saturday 1pm-3pm $20,000 Bob Balfe Puppy Stakes
- May 6 Saturday 1pm-3pm Kentucky Derby
- August 26 Saturday 1pm-3pm On Track for Greyhound Adoption
- September 4 Monday 1pm3pm Labor Day Celebration
- October 28 Saturday 1pm-3pm Halloween Celebration
- November 25 Saturday 1pm-5pm On Track to Beat Cancer